Weather Travel Advisory
Check back here for the most up-to-date information on Hertz location closures and weather advisories - Updated Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 2:13 PM ET
There are no advisories at this time.
For further assistance, please visit our Contact Us page or call 1 (800) 654-4173.
Winter Weather Driving Tips
- Always wear your seatbelt.
- Avoid driving while you’re fatigued. Getting the proper amount of rest before taking on winter weather tasks reduces driving risks.
- Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
- Make certain your tires are properly inflated.
- Never mix radial tires with other tire types.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
- If possible, avoid using your parking brake in cold, rainy and snowy weather.
- Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface (wet, ice, sand).
- Always look and steer where you want to go.
For more winter driving and safety tips, please visit our partners at AAA.